Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Out with the Old, In with the New!

 
Today is a big day energetically here on my property. When I bought the property 15 years ago, there were only two buildings on it, the main building that the former owner used as a bedroom and the building I live in now. When I created the eco lodge here, the main building was converted into a kitchen and dining room and it is where we fed and entertained the guests. After some years, the building started to fall apart and we built a new dining/entertaining area on another part of the property and left that building alone. I have never completely taken it down because as far as building permits go, it is much easier to get a permit to rebuild than for something completely new, so I have left it there, slowly decaying with the humid and salty ocean tropical air. It is the spot where my dream home will go. My round mandala or other sacred geometry shaped home. The hill on the point with the 180 degree ocean view with two beaches surrounding it.

In this past week of transformation and metamorphosis, it came to me that energetically I needed to make space for my new home. Instead of trying to leave an old and decaying building, which happens to be the first thing you see as you walk up the steps to my property, it became important to open it up and allow the new to come in. Release and open up to the new. Old and decaying is, well, old and decaying and it’s time to let it go. It’s time to allow new beginnings and new energy and new Light to come in. So the inner and outer work continues… and I am sooooo excited about it ALL! As with-in, so with-out.

I can feel the change in energy already and the hammers have just started pounding. With each “bang” I feel release of the old… old patterns, old non serving thoughts, old stagnant energy. IN WITH THE NEW!!! Bring it ON!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment