Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Favorite Law of Attraction & Weight Loss Affirmations

In my upcoming book, Becoming Thin, I give people the step by step tools to manifest the life and body of their dreams and part of those tools are affirmations.  Here are some of my favorites to get you started!  First, the big one:

The Divine Plan of my life is Manifesting for me now, quickly and in peace.
Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.

I use this affirmation to call my Divine Path into Divine Order and timing.  This affirmation has created new careers, relationships and brought things to me that I never imagined possible.  You are saying that you are ready and open to manifest your dream life, to live your Divine Path, whatever that might be.

*~~~~~~~~~~*

The _________ I am seeking is seeking me, and the Law of Good draw us together with love and understanding.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Use this affirmation whenever you want to attract something to you, such as a house, a car, a new relationship, anything you want to draw and attract in.

*~~~~~~~~~~*

I cannot do this by myself, but God can and is creating miracles here and now.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

You can use this affirmation whenever you feel overwhelmed by a situation or what you are asking for.  You can write it as many times on as many pages as you want as you create your journal and your life.

*~~~~~~~~~~*

The moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too.  All sorts of things occur to help one which would never otherwise have occurred.  A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one’s favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would come his way.  Thomas Murray

Marilyn gave me this quote the first day I went to see her.  It reminds me that MIRACLES HAPPEN when we commit to ourselves to something, when we are consciously creating our dream lives.  It reminds me not to worry about HOW it will come, but to just EXPECT MIRACLES!

*~~~~~~~~~~*

I now bless what I have previously condemned.  My act of blessing can bring rewarding results in the way of increased health, wealth and happiness  in my life.  Yes, every area of my life can improve as I practice blessing it.

You will be amazed at how people and situations will change when you bless them instead of cursing them.  Use the Act of Blessing every single day and you will see incredible results in your life.

*~~~~~~~~~~*

Within me is the wisdom of the ages.  That wisdom now shows me how to expand my life. That wisdom now shows me how to prosper and be free. I am divinely guided in all situations and decisions. Everything I need to know about __________ is revealed to me now.

I use this affirmation when I have a question about something and need guidance on which road to take.  For example, when I first started writing this book, I was not sure if I should make it specifically about weight loss or about my life and the Law of Attraction in general.  I wrote this affirmation in my journal and put “my book” in the blank.  That very same evening, I just happened to click on a radio interview that Oprah did and she was saying how someone needs to write about using the Law of Attraction specifically to weight loss.  There was my answer, from Oprah herself!  It is all part of watching for the signs after you ask, because they can come in various ways that you might not be expecting.  Who would have thought that Oprah would be the Messenger to tell me the route to take with my book?

*~~~~~~~~~~*

I now let go of worn out things, worn out conditions and worn out relationships. Divine Order is now established and maintained in my life. The inflow and outflow of everything in my life is established in divine order.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

This affirmation helps to let go of things that no longer server you. As you travel on the conscious creating path, you will find that you are no longer attracted to certain people or things and become very attracted to other people and things.  This is part of the natural flow of living the life of your dreams.  Your instincts are telling you the people, places and things that you need to connect with to achieve what you want.  Listen to your instincts and follow them.

*~~~~~~~~~~*

I do not depend upon persons or conditions for my prosperity. God is the source of all my prosperity and provides His own channels of supply to me now.  I can clearly see that nothing or no one can stand between me and my Good.  I dissolve in my mind and in the minds of all others any idea that my own can be withheld from me.  That which is for my highest Good comes to me now and in my clear perception of truth, I welcome it! I now accomplish great things with ease.  My life cannot be limited.  My financial income cannot be limited.  God in me now frees me from all limitation.  I am rich in mind and manifestation now!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

This affirmation is a great reminder that no one or nothing can limit us or hold back our Good.  We are free from limitation as we are all Children of God, we are all Divine Spiritual Beings!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you love affirmations,.. I love affirmations, TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. I appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete