Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Time of Transformation and Metamorphosis


It is happening again today. Butterflies are flying through my room and even around my head. It happened yesterday too, just the same. Oh how Divine Nature speaks and reflects to me!! This week has been a very BIG time of transformation and metamorphosis. After somewhat of a hibernation, cocooning, comfort period, I have taken some big steps and leaps and bounds and actions to embrace and embody MORE of who I really am… and I have come full circle in so many ways... back to my roots, what works for me. These last two months of 2012, now that much of the cleaning and clearing and cocooning is done, is to embody, become, BE, transform, FLY and REALLY SHINE. Thank you, butterflies in my room, for being such a beautiful, divine symbol of the transformation and metamorphosis that I feel so deeply and strongly now. I am truly Blessed. ~ ♥ Sierra Goodman ♥ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment