Thursday, October 4, 2012

Only Three Months to Go in 2012! What an Amazing Time to be Alive!

It’s hard to believe that there are only three months left in this auspicious year of 2012, the year that so many have been waiting for. It is an AMAZING time of cleaning and clearing and renewal and rebirth and just NEW in general and it continues…I have seen this demonstrated in grand ways on my property through nature and in my personal life through comings and goings, doors closing, others opening and the deep need/urge to clean and clear all around. My INBOX is down to ONE, yes, ONE email right now, I have started to catch up on Facebook emails and now I start on my new book. The two workers I had are both gone and new ones are on the way. EVERYTHING feels different. I have been shown many new LESS-ONs lately, including that even with all the light and love in the world we cannot save someone who does not want to be saved and that it is more important than EVER to OWN WHO I AM and stay in my high vibration NO MATTER WHAT. Deep breath. Here we goooooooooo to un-chartered territory, new beginnings, release, renewal and REBIRTH. It’s a WILD and WONDERFUL RIDE!! WOOOOO HOOOOO!!

And another thing that has shifted besides all the cleaning and clearing stuff is how animals are coming to me and allowing me to get close. I mean, ya, animals have always come to me and let me get close, but MORE are coming to me and letting me get closer. They are showing NO FEAR in my presence and it is happening over and over every day. From little mice that probably would have let me pick him up if I had tried... he was so close and did not move when I walked up to him... to GIANT grasshoppers, to hummingbirds flying still in front of my face, to hawks following me as I walk the trail, to tree frogs letting me pick them up... I dunno, folks, but it's getting curiouser and curiouser...!!!! ~ ♥ Sierra in Wonderland ♥ ~



No comments:

Post a Comment