Thursday, May 30, 2013

Stop Identifying with Playing the Victim and Change your I AM story!

Someone wrote to me recently and one of their first sentences was: "I am an incest victim." Immediately a block of messages came through me for them and I thought I'd share it here as relates to any I AM statement we make about ourselves, like I am a divorcee, I am a cancer patient, I am... whatever identity we might create. Here is the message I received:

“Stop identifying yourself as a victim. The very sentence “I am an incest survivor” speaks to the Universe that that is who you are. The incest is not who you are, it is just what happened to you. YOU ARE DIVINE AND SPECIAL AND AN INSTRUMENT OF LOVE. Using I AM statements is the most powerful thing in the Universe and you want to stop identifying yourself in that way and start making statements like I AM powerful, I AM healthy, I AM balanced, I AM better and better every single day. Leave the past in the past, it was not your fault, you didn’t do anything to deserve it, it just happened and at some level, you made a soul choice for it to happen so that you can expand your awareness and become more, and yes, help others too. Remember, staying stuck in the P.A.S.T. is Preoccupation About Spent Time. Create your NEW identity based upon who you REALLY are.”
 Sierra Goodman 

No comments:

Post a Comment