Monday, August 19, 2013

Flowing Right Along!!!

(August 11, 2013)
The coolest, bestest thing just happened!! I was called in the morning to see if a film crew could come over to talk to me about the marine protected area for part of a show they are doing. I was told six were coming for lunch but eight big men showed up and they were hungry. I had a temporary panic because I wasn't sure there was enough food. LOL

So we have lunch and they are so nice and and tell me about what they are doing and I tell them about what I am doing and get this, they offer to make me a short video to help with my upcoming crowd funding efforts to get funding. The funny thing is, the first thing the Sustainable Drake Bay, Costa Rica committee were going to do in our three phase plan was to make a video for crowd funding efforts and why we want to create the marine sanctuary. Check!!! It is going to be done for us with all their super professional equipment and edited by their professional editor all for freeeeee! Plus we will also come out on their show and what we working to create here. WIN-WIN-WIN!!!!

HOW FRICKEN COOL IS THAT??????

And. One of the guys was just soooo sweet, he insisted on washing ALL the dishes and then he even serenaded me in his native tongue which was some kind of Native Indian...

Oh this day just TOTALLY ROCKS!!!

Such magical things have been happening. Like this and like the other day when I REALLY wanted to give a copy of my book, Oceans of Inspiration to Mark from Earth Island Institute but I had given the last copy I had here in Costa Rica to Ms. Ju'Light. But then the weirdest thing happened and I swear it is true, a copy fell onto my floor from out of no where. I totally haven't told that story yet but now seems like a good time cause...

MAGIC HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE ON YOUR DIVINE PATH BECAUSE IT IS ALREADY DONE, IT WAS ALREADY WRITTEN, THE BLUEPRINT IS IN PLACE AND EVERYTHING CLICK-CLICK-CLICKS INTO PLACE... LIKE MAGIC!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!! and Woooo Hooooo!!

I am sooooo Happy!!! Time to crank the music and DANCE!!!

  

‪#‎thisishowitsdone‬ ‪#‎drakebaycostarica‬

No comments:

Post a Comment