Monday, August 19, 2013

A Beautiful Video of Costa Rica

One of the cool things that just came through is that a film crew who was here filming and interviewing me several months ago, and I hadn't heard a word from them until yesterday, sent me the link to this preview/promo video for the 70 minute film they made being shown in theaters around Quebec, Canada. The promo piece not only has video they took around my property but also two pieces of my own video (you'll know which they are, the dolphins and the pseudo orca. Duh. LOL). The full length feature has interviews with me about the desire to protect and conserve this area. They are sending it to me by mail and I can't wait to see it! I hope there is a way to share it in the future, but in the meantime, check out the promo video. It is gorgeous. Woo Hoo!!! http://www.lesaventuriersvoyageurs.com/cineconferencevoyagecostarica.htm ‪#‎drakebaycostsarica‬

No comments:

Post a Comment