Monday, August 19, 2013

Falling Into Place

(August 9, 2013) 
I am feeling so very blessed and excited!! So many things are clicking into place right now which lets me know that I am on my Divine Path, I am following my Divine Blueprint. And it feels GOOOOOOD!!!

Today brings two people from Earth Island Institute, the organization responsible for the "dolphin safe" label program for canned tuna. As a result of this program, thousand and thousands of dolphins have been saved. 

As many of you know, I swam into the tuna nets last year to see the chaos, death and frenzy inside. My photos and video led to Earth Island issuing a warning to all of Latin America that this boat's tuna was not dolphin safe and they were not able to sell it anywhere and had to take it back to Venezuela where they came from.

Earth Island has many very worthwhile projects of conservation and protection and I am so very thrilled to have them come stay here at my place and go out on a dolphin and whale tour with me today and discuss ways we might work together on our mutual visions and goals. This is BIG!!!

So many things are lining up right now, all the right people are coming forth, new opportunities await and I can hear the click-click-click as the Universe and me co-create the Divine Perfection of my Life Purpose.

Hot Damn!! This ROCKS!!!

Wooooooooo Hooooooooo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment