Saturday, October 29, 2011

New Beginnings: It's Show Time!

According to many calculations, today ends the 9th Wave of the Mayan calendar and a 26,000 year cycle. It is a day of the ending of the old and the beginning of the new. It also marks two weeks until the 11~11~11 Stargate opening. Whether you believe in these things are not, many people do, and that alone creates consciousness waves so you might as well catch it!!

The next two weeks is an opportunity like there has never been before to let go of the old and BECOME the new.

Let us affirm: "I now quickly and easily release all that no longer serves me. I let go of all old baggage that is not for my highest good. I fully release all blame, anger and unworthiness and fully embrace my divinity. I now live from my heart space and treat myself and others with love and kindness. I hear and listen to my inner guidance. I am deeply connected to Spirit at all times. I gracefully and easily step into Who I Really AM and shine my brightest light. And so it is."

No comments:

Post a Comment